Swiss Education Group (SEG) 香港入學辦事處最新推出「瑞士酒店管理大學－大專生獎學金2019」，支持及鼓勵更多大專學生及畢業生，投身酒店、旅遊、工商管理行業。SEG一向推行學術與實踐並重之教育模式，推動學生作多元化發展，以培育國際化款待業專業人才。因此，本處希望透過本獎學金，鼓勵副學士或高級文憑之大專生前往瑞士升學，接受專業酒店管理大學教育，提升就業競爭力，拓展國際視野。
(d) 英文動機信 (約500字)
- 評審委員會面試(以Skype 或親身面試)
查詢: 如有任何查詢，請致電 2545 0505 或電郵至 email@example.com
2) Swiss Education Group 保留最終決定權。
The Swiss Education Group (SEG) Scholarship Scheme 2019 ~ForTertiary Students (HD/AD)
The SEG scholarship scheme is to encourage students who are passionate in hospitality industry to pursue their bachelor degree in Switzerland, the birthplace of hospitality. SEG keeps staying true to the traditions of Swiss hospitality management, all programmes of the Swiss Education Group combine academic learning with internship experience which are designed to meet the needs of hospitality employers.
The Swiss Education Group (SEG) is one of the world leading hospitality education organizations that provides hotel management programmes in all levels in Switzerland. The group consists of five hotel management schools namely SHMS, César Ritz, HIM, IHTTI and CAA. The programmes are conducted in English and cover diversified professional directions including hotel management, tourism management, events management, luxury brand management, human resources, financial management, marketing, hotel design and catering enterprises management etc. All programmes are designed and delivered in collaboration with world leading industry partners.
Full, half or excellent scholarship will be granted to the eligible candidate if the candidate successfully register the programme and pay the registration fee on or before 30 April 2019.
* The value of the Scholarship will be decided by the panel based on the performance in different aspects.
- Hong Kong permanent resident, AND
- Fulfill credit-transfer or exemption requirements of the Bachelor Degree Programme
- New students with their first semester starting in 2019 intake.
- Apply for Bachelor Degree Programme
- Submit the following documents for applying scholarship:
(a) Scholarship application form
(b) Proof of academic performance
(c) Proof of non-academic performance
(d) Motivation letter (500 words)
- Interview by the panel either skype or in-person (conducted in English)
Release of Results
Successful candidate will be informed about the results within 2 weeks after the interview.
Interested candidate can submit the scholarship application documents by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiry: +852 2545 0505 or email@example.com
Request for Acknowledgement of Application
Please Contact Us.
1) This Scholarship Scheme is non-cumulative with any other offers, discounts or payment plans under SEG.
2) Swiss Education Group reserve the right of final decision.