Swiss Education Group (SEG) 香港入學辦事處最新推出「瑞士酒店管理大學－大專生獎學金」，支持及鼓勵更多大專學生及畢業生，投身酒店、旅遊、工商管理行業。SEG一向推行學術與實踐並重之教育模式，推動學生作多元化發展，以培育國際化款待業專業人才。因此，本處希望透過本獎學金，鼓勵副學士或高級文憑之大專生前往瑞士升學，接受專業酒店管理大學教育，提升就業競爭力，拓展國際視野。
凡成功被取錄並繳交留位費之申請人，可獲每年獎學金高達CHF10,000 (約港幣80,000)，而獎學金總額最高可達達CHF 20,000 (約港幣160,000)
(2) 英文動機信 (約500字)
2) Swiss Education Group 保留最終決定權。
The Swiss Education Group (SEG) Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
The SEG scholarship scheme is to encourage students who are passionate in hospitality industry to pursue their study in Switzerland, the birthplace of hospitality. SEG keeps staying true to the traditions of Swiss hospitality management, all programmes of the Swiss Education Group combine academic learning with internship experience which are designed to meet the needs of hospitality employers.
The Swiss Education Group (SEG) is one of the world leading hospitality education organizations that provides hotel management programmes in all levels in Switzerland. The group consists of five hotel management schools namely SHMS, César Ritz, HIM, IHTTI and CAA. The programmes are conducted in English and cover diversified professional directions including hotel management, tourism management, events management, luxury brand management, human resources, financial management, marketing, hotel design and catering enterprises management etc. All programmes are designed and delivered in collaboration with world leading industry partners.
Value of Scholarship:
The value of scholarships is up to CHF20,000 (~HKD160,000) if the candidate successfully register the programme.
* The value of the Scholarship granted will be subject to the panel‘s assessment of the students‘ overall performance including an interview.
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident, AND
- Fulfill credit-transfer or exemption requirements of the 3-year Bachelor Degree Programme
- New students with their first semester starting in year 2018.
- Apply for 3-year Bachelor Degree Programme
- Submit the “Acknowledgement of Application” with other supporting documents:
(1) Proof of non-academic performance
(2) Motivation Letter (500 words)
- A Skype interview by the panel (conducted in English)
Release of Results
Successful candidate will be informed about the results within 2 weeks after the interview.
Request for Acknowledgement of Application
Please Contact Us.
1) This Scholarship Scheme is non-cumulative with any other offers, discounts or payment plans under SEG.
2) Swiss Education Group reserve the right of final decision.